Joomla images don't show

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:36 pm
I changed data source to Joomla categories and Thumbnail image type to Use Joomla! Images, Thumbnail image type is Full Image and Create thumbnails is enabled.
But for some reason the thumbnail don't show. :?

If I set Thumbnail image type to use first article Images the thumb will show but clicking a link offcourse makes the thumnail appear on top of the page so that's no option.

Can you provide me the solution to solve this please?
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:10 am
Hi,
please try go to modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/cache/ and remove all images after you set your settings.

GK User
Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:56 pm
Konrad M wrote:Hi,
please try go to modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/cache/ and remove all images after you set your settings.

That doesn't help. :(
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:21 pm
Please send me Private Message with access to your joomla backend. Remember add link to this topic too.

GK User
Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:40 pm
Same happens to me. But this was working before and now I'm having a problem. I can't make it to show images no matter the options combination, no matter clearing the cache.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:54 am
biguphosting wrote:Same happens to me. But this was working before and now I'm having a problem. I can't make it to show images no matter the options combination, no matter clearing the cache.

Konrad is looking in to it so I hope this problem is solved soon.
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:12 pm
@altenaweb please check it now. It shows image from Joomla Images. I disabled ' Image auto-scale
' amd enabled 'Keep aspect-radio'. And didn't have any problem to generate thumbs.

GK User
Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:38 pm
Konrad M wrote:I disabled ' Image auto-scale amd enabled 'Keep aspect-radio'.

I think you meant: enable Image auto-scale and disable Keep aspect ratio.
Well, it works great now, thanx.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:35 am
Same happens to me. If image don't show check also the rights. Maybe you have to change modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/cache/ to 755 or 757
Fresh Boarder