backend tabs always stretch

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:46 pm
Hi,
I install the latest version of news show gk4, when I log into the back end and open the module, all tabs (sections) on the right panel are stay stretched, like in the attached image.
This problem also occurs with Image Show, GK Tabs, and it used to happen with the gavick template too, but just before I update the template to the latest version.
When this happen, the pop up window to choose module position will not working, and I have to type the position name manually. With the template, the pop up to choose logo, favicon... won't work either, and because we can not type the link directly to the box, I have to use the css logo type.
Please help me to fix this.
gavick.zip
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:54 pm
Hi

Can You tell me if this different view has an impact on module functionality ?

GK User
Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:58 pm
Hi Teibite,
The module functionality works ok in the front end, but as I said, in the back end, I can not choose the module position, because when I hit "select posotion", It won't pop up a new window for me to choose the position, but it run into a new page in the same window, so I can not choose module position. Please see the attachment.
gavick.zip

For the template, this cause unable to select image logo.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:48 am
Hi

Ok. Please send me an access to joomla panel. I'll check it.

GK User
Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:54 pm
Ok, please check your private message for the account info.
Thanks!
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:13 am
Hi

Looks like a conflict with Adv Module Manager. Please simply use a default module component while configuring our products. You can make it by changing the url's option to "com_modules". So an example link will looks like: index.php?option=com_modules&view=module&layout=edit&id=149

GK User
Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:21 am
Hi Teitbite,
I got it!
Thank you very much!
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:31 am
Hi

No problem. Glad I could help :)