News Show Pro GK4 doesn't show content unless I scroll page

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:49 pm
Hi,

I've put the News Show Pro GK4 module on the top of a page (http://www.olgaberg.me/index.php/the-wo ... eleclasses), but the module doesn't show any content unless I scroll the page first. Is there a setting somewhere that forces the component to render on pageload and not only on scroll?

Thanks,

Svein
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:59 pm
Hi

Do You have a lazy images plugin installed ? If yes try disable it.

GK User
Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:28 pm
Hi, and thanks for the reply,

No, I don't have that plugin installed. I would think there is a feature in News Show Pro that makes it render on a scroll event (or some other event), which is great if the module is installed down on a page, but it should be able to display properly also if placed on the top of the page?

Btw, the link to the page is http://www.olgaberg.me/index.php/the-wo ... eleclasses. At the top I have the module, and below I have an article with the module embedded. In the article the module is displayed correctly, but at the top it is empty until I try to scroll the page.

Svein
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:01 am
Hi

Ok. Please remove module class suffix: " nspanimate" in module shown on top. This is an override from a template not a default NSP function.

GK User
Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:18 am
Thanks a lot! That fixed the issue.

Svein
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:58 am
Hi

It removed the slide effect too, so I hope You doesn't mind that.

GK User
Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:20 pm
I can live with that. The most important is that the content is shown.

Thanks again!

Svein
Fresh Boarder