Error after updating GK4 Joomla 3 responsive

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:17 am
Getting errors as follows after updating News Pro GK4 responsive module:

Table 'thebeaco_2013.oz9qa_redshop_category' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT c.category_name AS name, c.category_id AS id, cxref.category_parent_id AS parent FROM oz9qa_redshop_category AS c LEFT JOIN oz9qa_redshop_category_xref AS cxref ON c.category_id = cxref.category_child_id WHERE c.published = 1 ORDER BY c.category_name, cxref.category_parent_id ASC

Could someone try to help me out with a fix for this?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:51 am
This resolved it for me:

In news module helper.php

$this->config['time_offset'] = $params->get('time_offset', 0); // time offset for timezones problem

and replace with :

$this->config['time_offset'] = 24; // time offset for timezones problem
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:20 am
Hi

Thanks for this fix. I'll send it to programmers to implement.

GK User
Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:59 pm
Latest version (3.3.7) have a problem if you don't have Redshop, Virtuemart, etc components installed...

I've got version 3.3.4 and it is ok.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:25 pm
Hi

Can you show me an example of this problem ? I've installed a website today and module is working fine without any shop component.

GK User
Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:43 pm
Hello.
If i use the component that comes with template Gavick Magazine (3.3.4) there are no problems.
But if i install the template on an already implemented website and install the module mod_news_pro_gk4_for_responsive_templates.zip (3.3.7) it displays this error.

If i install the components Redshop, etc it works ok.

Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 pm
Hi

Ok. Please send me an access to to Your joomla panel.

GK User
Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:16 pm
OK, sent.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:34 pm
Hi

Looks like You have installed a version for joomla 2.5 by accident. I've installed a correct one. Works fine now :)

GK User
Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:16 pm
OK, thank you.
So can you please point me the correct file to download? I need to use it on the production website.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:48 am

GK User
Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:21 pm
Thank you
Junior Boarder