GK News not showing on cloned site

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:02 pm
Hi,
i have set up 2 sites:
first one was http://www.dasjagd.de, then i cloned the site for the client`s second restaurant, it is http://www.clubhaus19.de.

Everything worked great, except the news modul on the frontpage, showing k2 articles. on dasjagd.de everything is as in the original template (options / module mod set to normal), but on http://www.clubhaus19.de the news only show up when i switch option/ modul mode to something different.

Any idea about how to get this work is appreciated.

Regards,
Sebastian
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:17 am
It is the same server ? I'm asking because maybe the timezone is different so the module can't get proper results from database.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:43 am
Yes, it is the same server. Any other idea? Other module options display the news, only normal mode refuses work.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:49 am
Please make sure that server time is configured properly - so the timezone is the same on both installations. The new server pass all Joomla! requirements ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:57 am
bkrztuk wrote:Please make sure that server time is configured properly - so the timezone is the same on both installations. The new server pass all Joomla! requirements ?

Hi,
thanks for pointing me to this direction, but it did not solve the problem, since both servers are set to timezone "Berlin".

Both Website are running on the same server, pointing to different subdirectories. So there is no reason for GK News to work on one of them, but not on the other - as far as i can see ;-)

ON the cloned site, GK News works when set to vertical scroller e.g., it only refuses to work in normal mode.

Regards, Sebastian.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:01 am
I have set the news section on the homepage (www.clubhaus19.de) to "Responsive News Gallery", which display all the news properly, but i want to achieve the same 3-column-look as on www.dasjagd.de, which is mainly the one from the demo content.

Any sense to grant backend access, so you can have a look?

Thanks, Sebastian.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:04 am
Please just configure the module with problem exactly the same like on working site, then provide me admin access via PM.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:31 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Please just configure the module with problem exactly the same like on working site, then provide me admin access via PM.

Hi,
I have been trying to send the login as PM, but all my messages are stored in the outbox, none has been sent so far. Maybe you could give me a mail adress via PM so i can send the stuff via mail.

Thanks,
Sebastian,
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:54 am
I get your messages don't worry - let's move discussion to PM.
Platinum Boarder