rotation Autoanimation is infinity loop

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:36 pm
Hello Team Gavick

Always a pleasure to use Gavick projects.

I'm using the template gknews.

The problem I find is in position with the suffix NSP Header Additional settings - Autoanimation News Show Pro GK4 - see. 3.3.7.

When he is in Module mode - News Gallery, oa rotation Autoanimation is infinity loop, not pausing in the transition of news.

I believe the problem is not in autoanimation News Show Pro GK4 - see. 3.3.7 because it works normally at NSP GK4 suffix "nsp" - mainbody_bottom.

http://alanferreira.com.br/pmsa-joomla30/
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:58 pm
Hi

Suffix "nsp" is not used in animation process. Please send me an access to joomla panel so I'll check what can be wrong.

GK User
Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:53 pm
Hello team Gavick

The access panel development is

http://alanferreira.com.br/pmsa-joomla30/administrator admin: login password: qw12as34
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:35 am
Hi

This is a public forum, so showing access here is not safe. Anyway I could not check the issue because admin panel is showing an error. Can You please fix it first ?

GK User
Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:53 pm
Hello team,

The system is working normally, this site is only testing, plus the problem persists with the template gknews.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:07 pm
Hi

It's not working for me for sure. I've just tried to login again and still see this error right after typing user and pass. I understand that You are asking about template, but I cannot operate in joomla panel at all. So cannot check the settings of module or template.