Autoanimation problem (not work)

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:15 pm
Hi, I have a problem with NSP GK4 3.3.5 inside the template "NEWS":
I set the form to scroll automatically the news (autoanimation) but unfortunately it is not working and I could not find a solution.
At this point I think I have made ​​every attempt and I need your help.
The site is off-line and if you need I can provide access in pvt.
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:26 pm
Hi,
try update your module to the ver. 3.3.6 and let me know if problem still exist.

GK User
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:08 pm
Hi, thank you for reply.

Unfortunately not.
I upgraded to 3.3.7 but nothing changes.
The "module suffix" used is "clear light nsp header" (like in your demo online version), the "module mode" is "normal mode", "autoanimation" is "on".
I would not make a mistake: in "normal mode" automatic scrolling news is expected or not?
Anyway, changing the type of "module mode" auto scroll works but moves in a chaotic nonsense.
I don't understand...
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:29 pm
oops, maybe I misunderstood how it works.
I attach an image to be clearer:
If you increase the number of items to display in area 1, the auto scroll works ok. The problem is that I want to manage the content of area 2: Number of articles and autoscroll pages. is it possible?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:35 pm
(unfortunately I can not upload the picture)
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:18 pm
Without image I can only guess. I think that you are tlaking about links. Please go to the module settings to 'Links layout' section. Unfortunetly you can only manage how many links you will display and how many columns you want.

GK User
Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:49 am
Hi Konrad, yes, you're right.
I was talking exactly about this, I realized that I was wrong to expose the problem.
Thank you very much for your help and congratulations again for your extensions and templates

I want add [SOLVED] to the title of this post but I can't modify it.
Expert Boarder