error:0 on joomla 3

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:42 am
Hi, i have one news module working no problem on the home page of www.construction4london.co.uk. I wanted another to show testimonials so duplicated the current one, changed position and put just on the aboutus page, (or any page) what i now get is a broken template just showing "0 Error:0" in the title bar. This also happened when we first installed news but seemed to go.

Please give me some idea as to cause as i need to get this finished and be able to put multi modules on pages as needed.

thanks

Tony
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:39 am
Please make sure that source selected in module configuration contains at least one article. Did you use latest News Show Pro version ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:09 am
left over night and now ok!!!. Joomla cache is off. The news module is pointed at k2.

Any ideas what it could be or do i just allow 24hrs each time!

Tony
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:51 am
I have no idea what can cause this problem. Maybe it was just temporary server error.
Platinum Boarder