News Pro GK - Articles in the same page

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:00 pm
hello,

i've read all forum, tried to do it on my own in different ways. doesn't work.
News Show Pro GK4 ver. 3.3.7
Joomla 2.5.9

Articles load in the same page as other articles (bottom part of the page). I only add, that I have no problem like this in other project with Joomla 1.5.

So...

I have a menu like this:
home / news / offer / contact

Articles should display in the news part. So I did this way:

I created a menu item called "news". Then i chose "category blog", and a category "news" where all my articles are.

Then i went to an "extensions / module manager" and I chose "new ---> news show pro". i customized it, chose the "news" category as my data source and saved all.

Everything looks fine, but when I click an article it displays on the bottom of the same page with every other article above. It should display on the new page with full article.

Please smb help me, i'm running out of time and out of ideas.

Best
P
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:21 am
Hi,
please send me Private Message with access to your joomla backend. Remember add link to this topic too.