Error: No Articles to Display

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:23 pm
Gavick was helping us prevously in this forum but unfortunatly not any more. But in any case I need help and maybe find a sollition. I am using the News module in joomla GK4 But it turns out that I can not make any more category using this module, always appears the message: Error: No articles to display
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:48 am
Is there anyone can help me please? I can give the access of my joomla admin panel to solve this issiue. I read all 27 pages in this forum about this issiue and spent all my day but still couldn't figure out? :blink: :pinch:
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:04 am
Hi

Ok. Please send me an access to joomla panel and tell me which module should I focus on.

GK User
Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:25 am
Hi, I sent login info as PM... Thanks...

teitbite wrote:Hi

Ok. Please send me an access to joomla panel and tell me which module should I focus on.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:19 pm
I finally solved the issiue. But not any help by Gavick.
I was using "gk_league_news_quickstart_J!30.zip" instead of this version I install "gk_league_news_quickstart_J!25.zip" and no problem now. I think there is a bug with the version of "gk_league_news_quickstart_J!30.zip"
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:24 pm
Hi

Sorry, but an access You send me is not working.