Custom Thumbnail Images

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:30 pm
Can anyone point me to how custom thumbnail images are created? And what settings would need to be in my module?

I'm using the MyFolio template. The auto generated thumbnails are not what I want to use.

Please advise. Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:25 am
Hi,
Thumbnails are generated from joomla images or k2 images or from first article in image. In Module settings you will find 'Thumbnails' tab. Here you can set type of image and settings like width, height etc.

GK User
Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:50 pm
Konrad M wrote:Hi,
Thumbnails are generated from joomla images or k2 images or from first article in image. In Module settings you will find 'Thumbnails' tab. Here you can set type of image and settings like width, height etc.

But what do I do if I don't want NSP to generate images at all? And I want to use separate images that are not in the article or item?
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:36 am
Unfortunetly you can't. You can try add custom image to each article and set in css display it to none or visibility to hidden in article view. In this way you will have custom thumbnail and you don't see image in article view.