Template v1.7 - Suffix not working

October 08 Joomla Templates
GK User
Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:57 am
Hi Guys,

I've seen the demo site for v1.7 and tried various suffix's entered for the modules, it does not work. I cannot get any suffix to work.

I tried " COLOR", " DARK", "clear" and " clear" doesn't work.

Here are your module variations:
http://demo.gavick.com/joomla16/jul2011 ... variations

Here is me setting it up:
error1.jpg

Here is the output: using "clear" - it isn't clear?
error2.jpg

Also your module positions located here:
http://demo.gavick.com/joomla16/jul2011 ... -positions

are all wrong compared to the source files in the v1.7 template, there is no footer, only footer_nav, etc. When will this be corrected? without documentation your templates are bogus and useless.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:00 am
'clear' option is wrong, suffix should be always with space before like ' clear'
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:58 am
bkrztuk wrote:'clear' option is wrong, suffix should be always with space before like ' clear'

Firstly your variations shows it without a space, hnce i tried it with and without as per my initial statement. You should fix the variations demo page along with all the other information that seems to be inaccurate:
error3.jpg

Secondly as stated previously i tried " clear" as well as " DARK", " COLOR" they don't work. See the example as per your recommendation:
error4.jpg

Results the same:
error5.jpg

Any idea?

Also when can we have an updated Module positions layout for WNII v1.7?

thanks
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:48 am
Hello any support given that i paid for ?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:33 am
Seriously, thanks for the lack of support, you guys seem not to be taking your business very seriously and you will soon drive your customer base away and ruin your reputation further.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:17 pm
Please send me PM with your site URL and admin login/pass I'll look at this issue.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:43 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Please send me PM with your site URL and admin login/pass I'll look at this issue.

DONE :)
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:14 am
KGComm wrote:
bkrztuk wrote:Please send me PM with your site URL and admin login/pass I'll look at this issue.

DONE :)

Still no reply - PMd as requested, need a fix please!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:23 am
Surely there must be a developer or admin that can look into this - at this rate i am really wondering if a RENEWAL of subscription can be justified. I'm all for supporting great developers, but your support really is lacking. I have PM'd details as requested a long time ago. I have also completed the below:

"13 January we relased new update for Jomsocial 2.4 for TWN II, please udate it: https://www.gavick.com/support/updates. ... ate&id=595"

hello?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:37 am
I made a fresh install today and it seems to be working with the space before the suffix.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:41 am
Hi
Yes you need to remember about space before suffix name.

GK User
Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:00 pm
deleted
Expert Boarder