mootools compliance since joomla 1.5.19

Unique Joomla 1.5 template with powerful navigation and stunning design discussion forum
GK User
Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:26 am
Hello,

as you probably know, joomla 1.5.19 implement the new "System - Mootools Upgrade"
Mootools 1.2.4 Upgrade Plugin (21416). Note that this change does not have any impact on existing sites unless you choose to enable the new plugin. See the wiki article What is the Mootools 1.2.4 plugin? for more information.

http://www.joomla.org/announcements/rel ... eased.html
And when we activated this plugin, the menu of the pulse template stop working properly (sort of flickering, and disappear just after an hover with the pointer)

Thanks for your help
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:05 pm
Hello,

same question for me
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:04 pm
Sorry but you can use this new plugin only on websites which was prepared for MooTools 1.2.*. Our templates support only MooTools 1.1.* as most of available extensions. MooTools 1.1.* and 1.2.* aren't compatible.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 am
ok thanks, no prob

just another thing, will you upgrade Pulse (and eShop) template to T3 ?

(this apart, I must say that despite of my subscription to this thread, I don't receive the mail notifications from your forum)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:01 pm
Hi

Yes this templates will be recoded to T3 but I cannot tell You the exact date.

It can be stopped by Your mail provider. I had this problem with my previous mail account. I was reciving 1/4 of the mails. I started a new one on gmail and reciving works too good (about 100 mails per day :) ).

GK User
Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:45 am
dziudek wrote:
Sorry but you can use this new plugin only on websites which was prepared for MooTools 1.2.*. Our templates support only MooTools 1.1.* as most of available extensions. MooTools 1.1.* and 1.2.* aren't compatible.

This needs to change! Please start making all compatible with mootools 1.2
Fresh Boarder