Category Blog Layout always shows Todays Date

Unique Joomla 1.5 template with powerful navigation and stunning design discussion forum
GK User
Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:52 pm
Hi all, on the category blog layout of this template is always shows todays date instead of the created date of the blog. Tomorrow it will then show tomorrows date and so on, so this obviously is not right? Is there a fix for this I am not seeing in the forums? :blush:

Thanks in advance
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:28 pm
Shameless bump on this issue!
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:21 pm
This is a bug as far as i can see? can someone help?
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:11 pm
I guess no one has this issue then? Is there support on this form for this template?
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:13 am
Hi

Sorry for delay. I was away for some time. Please show me this problem on Your site.

GK User
Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:17 am
Hi there, I have sent you an email just now about this as its still not working :blush: Thanks in advance.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:50 am
Hi

Maby that was messed up during codding. Please try to remove the /html/com_content/ directory to try if this was the case and report me if this changed anything.

GK User
Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:52 am
;) Yes this worked but will this not effect any other elements of the site because there are alot of files under this older?
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:36 am
Hi

My suggestion was just to try if the problem is in this files, but if the effect doesn't look bad than it can stay like this. Do You want me to search for more accurate solution ?