Header Issue

Create music content based Joomla website with this professional and cutting edge template created for Joomla 1.5
GK User
Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:23 pm
Hi there, I have an issue with the header section of this template. Attached you will see 2 things I am trying to do.

1. I want to move the mod_gk_news_highlighter module up slightly to my first horizontal line that I have drawn on the attached image. I tried the template.css and gk_header.php and cannot seem to get it to move upwards.

2. I would like to reduce the space that seems to be created on the template where my second RED arrow is. Basically it is about 80pixels right now and I want this to be reduced to about 20pixels.

I know these are simple requests but I just cant seem to change the css to make it work???? :blush:

Thanks in advance.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:35 pm
Hi

Please show me Your site.

teitbite
Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:12 pm
Hi

I've got the mail. Please in template.css find class:

Code: Select all
div#highlight {

add this lines inside:

position:absolute;
top:135px;

GK User
Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:19 pm
Hi, thanks for this. It works but it does not address the second issue in this post? There is still a large area on all the other pages other than the homepage that I marked with a large red arrow in the attached post above? :(

Thanks
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:50 pm
Hi

Sorry. I didn't saw it on frontpage and thought You solve it Yourself. Go to template.css and modyfie the class to:

div.blankheader {
margin-top:44px !important;
}

GK User
Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:30 pm
No Problem - thanks for the prompt reply as always - great support. Thanks ;)
Gold Boarder