Google Recognition

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:30 pm
Hi there,

I have worked hard on putting relevant meta tags on this template, but somehow the site doesn't appear. It is www.value-solutions.ca and "Value Solutions" is a meta tag in global configuration and all articles. We've submitted a sitemap to Google and used www.attracta.com for help. But still, the site doesn't appear when "Value Solutions" is searched. I'm wondering if something in the template could be blocking the Google robots from entering.

Does anyone have any guidance?

Thank you.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:18 pm
there is nothing in the basic template to block google... dunno if you have any 3rd party modules/components that could be causing this.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:03 pm
I have the exact same problem. The website is not being indexed by Google. Is there a way to find out why?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:45 pm
Hi

It usually takes time since the google robots index site. Please check in couple of days and let us know if anything changed.

GK User
Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:14 pm
It has been months now.. still nothing
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:52 pm
Please type in google 'value solutions ca' and look that your site is indexed by google, another issue is when your site will be first when your google 'value solution' but it not depends on Joomla or Gavick templates :)
Platinum Boarder