Adding a new module to the template structure...?

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:32 am
Is there any way to add an additional module? I have either two options below, one above the tools/search full width (in red) or to the left of the tools/search for the entire width from the left to the tools (in the blue)...

I have a client that text of their address (which I can use as the text-logo spot) and then add an image above and in the new module...

Thanks
Chris Powers
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:56 am
Hi

Of course. Here's an instuction: http://www.gavick.com/forum/94-sporter/ ... html#71226

GK User
Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:11 am
Thanks, I actually saw that and attempted to follow the directions...but here's the problem I ran into.

I do not have a "../layouts/blocks/top.php" but did have a ../layouts/blocks/top.php, although neither of those had "<div id="gk-top" class="main">" so then I was stuck...

Thanks
Chris
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:25 pm
Hi

The case in the post is just an example. You need to place the module loaded code in right place according to Your template. If You need help with it You can hire me to do this for You, Just mail me in private.

GK User
Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:19 pm
Tried it, added what the other posting said...and it did not work, at all...

Chris Powers
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:56 pm
Hi

It helped lots of people, than I think You are doing something wrong ;/ Sorry but I cannot help You with it.