template non visible

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:23 pm
Sorry because I'm new to joomla and this is an automatic translation from Italian.
I transferred the data version of the quickstart.
The site had already installed the database and joomla, so I overwrote the data.
In the backend I see the template and the parameters, but in the frontend I get the message (Welcome to Joomla!
Joomla! Community Portal
Saturday, 7 July 2007 09:54 administrator.
What can I do to see the template in the frontend?
Thanks

Italian original comment.
Scusate perchè sono nuovo di joomla e questa è una traduzione automatica dall'italiano.
Ho effettuato il trasferimento dei dati della versione quickstart.
Sul sito era già installato il database e joomla, quindi ho sovrascritto i dati.
Nel backend vedo il template e i sui parametri, ma in frontend mi appare la scritta ( Benvenuto in Joomla
Joomla! Community Portal
Sabato 07 Luglio 2007 09:54 amministratore .
Cosa posso fare per vedere in frontend il template?
Grazie
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:20 am
Hi

I sugest to run a clear quickstart installation or copy only the template to /templates/ folder.

GK User
Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:44 pm
Thanks Teitbite,
I've been absent for a long time ...
I solved it by removing everything from the folder and putting the quickstart reinstalls.
Now it is working perfectly.
Everything ok!
Thanks again
:)
original italian text:
Sono stato assente per molto tempo...
Ho risolto togliendo tutto dalla cartella e rimettendo la quickstart exnovo.
Adesso è perfettamente funzionante.
Tutto ok!
Grazie ancora
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:13 pm
gavick team, did you solve the problem? can you tell the reason for this behavior - it happened to me on the same template
deleting template folder contents and putting fresh copy of corporate2 didn't help. if i use another template, like milkyway, system works. please help.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:57 pm
The reason is probably corrupted file or server configuration, please download package and upload file again, or check your server error log.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:00 am
I did what you say, thanks. I installed the package completely from scratch. Now when I have 4 articles and 1 contact that is not really a problem but how it is gonna be when the site grows? Is it to expect that I will have to build a new site every here and there?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:12 pm
OK, Gavick team, thank you for your fast and efficient support. In the meantime, while I was waiting, i solved the problem. I tried to disable JComment plugins in the Plugin manager and I get the same thing again, but this time I was cautious. When I turned on JComment plugins in Plugin manager, my beautifull site was up and runnin' again.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:36 pm
Hi

Sorry, what was the problem ? Because the one who started this thread was having a simple error during installation when not every file get on the server.

GK User
Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Simple. If you disable JComment plugin in Plugin manager, template is not working anymore.

Other templates are working, admin interface is working, everything but Corporate2 template is working.

Log in to the admin interface, go to Plugin manager, enable JComment things that you disabled and Corporate2 is working ok.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:04 am
Hi

Ok. I'll show this thread to our programmer.

GK User
Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:11 am
I've found the reason of the problems - today an update will be released so please wait for it.
Administrator