Norwegian letters do not work in titles

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:07 pm
After intalling Corporate2 via quickstart, everyting looks fine- in the first place. When I ad Norwegian letters [ÆØÅæøå], they shows in the bodytext, but not in titles.

I have enclosed a screenshot. As you will see in the first box conted from the left, æøå is shown in the bodytext. In the title abow you can se the XX, where it actually are Norwegian letters between the XX, written XæøåX.

Where exactly can I change the installation in that matter that Norwegian letters will show wherever I write them. It would be some job if I had to write all titles without Norwegan letters.

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:10 pm
I was not able to enclose the attachment, but I think the text is understandably.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:33 pm
I think this is not possible with Cufon Font, Google Fonts because they don't include these special letters, but I'm not sure... I just remember that i couldn't use german ä,ö,ü with it, so i deactived it.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:35 pm
Hi

You have to generate your own cufón file with the respective character encoding that your native language have.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:06 am
id strongly suggest changing to a googlefont insted. much easier to work with...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:48 pm
As you recomended, I changed the font to Verdana and Google fonts. It works now. Thanks! :-)
Fresh Boarder