How add link to jomsocial ?

Community fouces Joomla template to build a music magazine website with JomSocial support.
GK User
Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:13 pm
HI
i try add um menu link to jomsocial but this not work.
The img follow see the jomsocial option.

Musicity not is compatible with jomsocial ?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:17 am
You need to select some JomSocial page from community area and then go to template settings and make sure that mainbody and component is enabled on home page if you try to make the JomSocial the 'Home' menu item.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:38 am
i have the same issue, am trying to rebuild the jomsocial toolbar, is it possible without reinstalling musicity as the website is pretty populated with data now?

the profile tab is default, however my event tab redirects to http://www.leoneindulge.com.sg/index.ph ... nts/create instead of http://www.leoneindulge.com.sg/index.php/events/create where it is supposed to create the event. editing of events is also the same..
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:31 am
is it possible without reinstalling musicity as the website is pretty populated with data now?

In my opinion this problems are JomSocial related not with template. Could you switch template to default one and test this issue ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:38 am
yeah its the same.. but when i created the another 'change profile picture' link it works as should be..
the link for the create event menu item is index.php?option=com_community&view=events&task=create
which looks correct..

i have tested with sef urls disabled and the links go where they are supposed to. so i suppose its the sef urls issue, is there anyway to resolve it?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:51 pm
If the problem exists also on default template it is surely related with JomSocial extension. Please try to contact with JS support.
Platinum Boarder