footer module & fix top area

Community fouces Joomla template to build a music magazine website with JomSocial support.
GK User
Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:06 am
i was looking for the footer module which houses ' Leone Indulge Pte Ltd' [next to the footer navigation/menu module] in the joomla backend module manager, however i cant find it anywhere.

ive a requirement to put in some image links in that area, below the ' Leone Indulge Pte Ltd ', also to fix the top black area up there so that users dont have to scroll all the way back up. can it be done?

Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:15 pm
tnemgarf wrote:i was looking for the footer module which houses ' Leone Indulge Pte Ltd' [next to the footer navigation/menu module] in the joomla backend module manager, however i cant find it anywhere.

There´s no module there.
It's only copyrights information that can be changed on template parameters > features > copyrights

tnemgarf wrote:ive a requirement to put in some image links in that area, below the ' Leone Indulge Pte Ltd ',

You can enable the use of "Framework logo at the copyright", replace the gavern logo with your own. Search the template images directory.

tnemgarf wrote:also to fix the top black area up there so that users dont have to scroll all the way back up. can it be done?

Please enable the use of css override on template parameters > advanced settings and them try adding this lines on ../css/override.css file.

Code: Select all
#gkTopShadow {position: fixed; width: 100%; z-index: 1001}
#mainPage {margin-top: 190px}

That should do the trick.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:24 pm
got it thanks =]
Fresh Boarder