Using Slideshow Style "gk leage news"

Community fouces Joomla template to build a music magazine website with JomSocial support.
GK User
Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:59 pm
Hallo I want to use the slideshow of "gk leage news" in the template. Where can a picture in the upper right side insert? Thanks Ilona

Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:14 pm
Hi

You mean add background image?
If so you can use this css:

Code: Select all
.gkIsWrapper-gk_league_news1 .gkIsMoreNews {background-image: url('images/yourimage.png') no-repeat 0 0;}

Naturally you need to place your image on ../modules/mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_league_news1/images/

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:44 am
Seichinha wrote:Hi

You mean add background image?
If so you can use this css:

Code: Select all
.gkIsWrapper-gk_league_news1 .gkIsMoreNews {background-image: url('images/yourimage.png') no-repeat 0 0;}

Naturally you need to place your image on ../modules/mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_league_news1/images/

Cheers

Sorry, I have not described the problem correctly. I want to change the font in the orange bar. Now stands "TPL_GK_LANG_IS_MORE_NEWS. (see picture) But I would add two other words. Thanks Ilona :S
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:49 am
Sorry, I have not described the problem correctly. I want to change the font in the orange bar. Now stands "TPL_GK_LANG_IS_MORE_NEWS. (see picture) But I would add two other words. Thanks Ilona :(
Expert Boarder