problems using internet explorer and JomSocial

Community fouces Joomla template to build a music magazine website with JomSocial support.
GK User
Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:01 pm
I have Musicity with Jomsocial, works perfect in firefox and Chrome but when i use jomsocial and Internet Explorer 9 and entered, the template is enlarged, tried using another template that supports JomSocial and i have the the same problem, what can I do?

http://social.arriendovina.com/

The only solution I found was narrowing the width of the template at 840px, but I dont want my site with that size

greetings
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:03 pm
use this username to enter to the website

username: Paula
password: gavick
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:08 am
this is the image, please help! i cant use cometchat with this template issue
thanks!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:31 pm
another problem, the JomSocial menu not working properly in Internet Explorer
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 am
Hi,
please switch JS template to default one and check if problem still exist.

GK User
Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:54 pm
Konrad M wrote:Hi,
please switch JS template to default one and check if problem still exist.

Hello, thanks for the reply.
with the JS default template the menu works fine, but the template is still not in the center, and i found another bug with the mod image show GK4, you tested this template using jomsocial and Internet Explorer 9?

thanks guys!
if u want i can give u and admin account
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:33 am
Hi

Please send me an access to Your joomla panel.

GK User
Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:56 am
ok thanks!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:56 pm
Hi

I cannot find this module shown in screen. Also template is centered so I think it's fixed already.

What is the problem with Image Show ? I can see it working fine, but with just one slide.

Sorry I cannot help, but I've jumped in the middle of this question and feel a little bit lost. I was thinking I'll open IE9 and will see all the issues, but everything looks perfect. Please guide me so I'll be able to see all the problems.

GK User
Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:16 am
thanks for the reply, this problem happens when you enter the social network with the user name and see the user profile and home pages
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:18 am
and test with a lower resolution to 1920 x 1080 on your computer, you can enter with the admin password
here other pic
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:07 pm
Hi

Sorry, but I still cannot see the issue. I'm logged, looking at a profile page, but top bar is always across the whole page. What do I have to do to see this topbar ends ?? 1920 x 1200 is the biggest resolution I can get. Maybe this is the problem why I cannot see it ? If yes please contact my skype: teitbite , we share screen and when I see it I will come up with a solution, hopefully.

GK User
Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:28 pm
I added you to skype to talk about this problem
thanks again!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:12 pm
Hi

Yes I've see. Unfortunately You were offline when I accepted. Please try this evening. I will be working than.

teitbite
Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:53 pm
Hi

After hours of swearing and working with IE I'm come up with a class which makes it look ok.

Code: Select all
body #community-wrap .cMain {
    overflow: hidden;
}