Menu child styling

Community fouces Joomla template to build a music magazine website with JomSocial support.
GK User
Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Hi,

What is the div or css selector to remove the red colour in the above picture. I would like the drop down menu to be this colour: #8DBB3F. Which css stylesheet can i find this on?

Thanks,

Claire.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:58 am
Please use this code :

Code: Select all
#gkMainNav li.group .group-title, div.gk-menu ul.level0 > li > div.childcontent div.childcontent-wrap {
background: #8DBB3F !important;
}

Then you will probably need to change the line between menu items :
#gkMainNav ul.level0 > li > div.childcontent li {
 border-top: 1px solid #65b602 !important;
}
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:03 pm
Great thanks :)
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Just a quick question in relation to the dotted border, how do I change the colour to white? Or how do I remove it altogether?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:02 am
Please use this :

div.childcontent div.childcontent-inner, div.gk-menu ul.level0 > li > div.childcontent div.childcontent-inner {
 border: none !important;
}
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:18 am
How can i:
1. Change the background color of the menu, parents and children

2. Make the menu to have three columns as against two. Example is the attached menu sample i want to replicate.
3. Implement hover by changing the menu colour to white

I also would like to change all the black color of the module header to blue. Thanks.

BR.
Wale.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:25 am
attall4real wrote:How can i:
1. Change the background color of the menu, parents and children

2. Make the menu to have three columns as against two. Example is the attached menu sample i want to replicate.
3. Implement hover by changing the menu colour to white

I also would like to change all the black color of the module header to blue. Thanks.

BR.
Wale.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:25 pm
What template you use ? I'm asking because from your screen it doesn't looks like musicity, maybe music ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:07 pm
bkrztuk wrote:What template you use ? I'm asking because from your screen it doesn't looks like musicity, maybe music ?

see the attached as seen on musicity template. I will like menu group 11 to be on the same column with menu group 1 and 3 as against going to another row. The way i want them to look is found in the first attachment which as you said is not musicity template. The one attached with this is the musicity template.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:51 am
And the in 'Template' menu settings you can layout for 3 columns ?
Platinum Boarder