Admin profile showing in the latest member lists

Community fouces Joomla template to build a music magazine website with JomSocial support.
GK User
Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:19 pm
Hi,

At present our admin profile is showing up on the latest member/our member lists. We have tried going to the admin profile itself and editing it by choosing to remove as featured - so that it wont show up on the member lists but this did not work. Is there another solution to fix this? We thought it was a jomsocial problem and contacted them, they said the admin does not appear when the default template is chosen instead of the musicity template. Do you know a way to hide the admin from appearing?

Thanks in advance.

Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:17 am
Hi

Please show me Your site.

GK User
Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:33 pm
musicprimo.com

Do you need login details?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:16 pm
Hi

I will need an ftp access. I will add a class with user id to image layer so it will be possible to restrict it from showing with css.

GK User
Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:19 pm
i have sent you a pm with my details!

Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:25 pm
Hi

I've done small modification to /mod_gk_js_members/tmpl/default.php where nothing is displayed when user with ID 840 (administrator in Your case).

GK User
Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:07 pm
thanks for your help :) the admin has remvoed but the side bar has moved position below the featured members

www.musicprimo.com
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:02 pm
Hi

Ok. Looks like my solution will not work if this is the last member on the list. Let try something different. I've modified line 76:

Code: Select all
                     <div class="gk_js_member id" style="<?php if( $member->id == '840' ) : echo 'display:none;'; endif; ?> width:<?php echo floor(($this->config['module_width']) / ($this->config['cols'])); ?>px;">

simply adding display:none to style if member has id 840.