MusicCity not updating

Community fouces Joomla template to build a music magazine website with JomSocial support.
GK User
Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:26 am
I am using the music city template.

I can change to information in the control panel or in the back end, however It does not show up on the front end very fast. It has made building the site slow going. I have clear my browser and refreshed my screen no luck. The information does not show up quickly. http://punchtvnetwork.com
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:08 am
Hi,
please switch your template to default one like beez and check if this still happend.

GK User
Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:38 am
Konrad M wrote:Hi,
please switch your template to default one like beez and check if this still happend.

I attempted to switch the template but it will not allow the template to switch. It can move the switch template button to beez but nothing happens.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:59 am
It looks like it some issue with Joomla itself. Please try upgrade it to the latest version.

GK User
Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:34 am
My version of Joomla is up to date. "Joomla! version 2.5.9 is the current version. Your website is up-to-date."

jcj wrote:
Konrad M wrote:Hi,

I attempted to switch the template but it will not allow the template to switch. It can move the switch template button to beez but nothing happens.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:20 pm
Ok please send me Private Message with access to your joomla back-end. I will check it.

GK User
Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:06 pm
Ok I PM you. please take a look

Thank You
Fresh Boarder