ESport Template - how to add language

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:06 am
Hi,
i'm after fresh instalation of joomla GK_quickstart_25. When i try to change the language in admin panel i see only english language. In administrator/language and language i see much more languages - ~15. Any idea how to run basic languages in this package?
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:27 pm
Hi
Quickstart package contains only english file. This folders you see are language package for virtuemart. Not for joomla. To have more then one you need install language packages. And then also you need translate lagnuage files of our extensions like Image show or News Shop Pro GK4. To do this you need copy eng file to lanf folder you transalte and change lang prefix. Then you need edit file and translate phrases.

GK User
Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:05 pm
hi,
i am using on http://www.myvapour.com gk_esport template. i want my page multilingual. how i can do it, if your template work only in english!!!!

I con not add additional menu for other language? cant add modules for multilanguage????
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:00 pm
Hi,
to translate our template file please go to language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_gk_esport.ini and copy this file to your new language folder. Then please translate it. Remember about change language prefix (en-GB) in file name. Do same thing with our extensions. Please read this article https://www.gavick.com/documentation/qu ... oomla-1-7/

GK User
Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:20 pm
probbly you didnt open my web page. my request and your answer totally different. Main menu i want in different languages. In template setup i see menu option. there i can select just 1 menu as main menu, but i have 3 main menu in different languages. How i can activate otfer languages main menu?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:50 pm
i think only my need is "mainmenu" module position activation. how it would be possible? then i can close your template menu and use joomla menu modules.
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:19 am
In this article I send you, there is a whole proces (how to make main menu in diffrent languages) described. Please read this.

GK User
Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:04 pm
i did all. all steps. this is not my first joomla page. Can some one check my admin panel?
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:47 pm
Please send me Private Message with access to your joomla back-end. Remember add link to this topic too.

GK User
Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:58 pm
hi, i sent already admin panel information 4 day before. i didn't see any changes on my web page!

I didn't informed before, that template main menu cant work multilingual. If i cant use template multilingual, i want refund!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:56 pm
i didnt understand one more things, why you offer FALANG ? i isntall and setup faland, but main menu position are not on, where i can show main menu???
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:11 pm
i found solition. main problem gavick documents are not enough. they dont know how to explain.
you can see on my web http://www.myvapour.com
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.