NSP GK4 repeated articles in same page

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun May 20, 2012 10:01 pm
Hi , i need help to avoid that the articles shows up in the NOTICIAS section, i only want the module NSP GK4 showing the articles.

When i click in one of the articles inside NSP GK4 in INICIO section they shows up in the NOTICIAS section and this is ok but if i clicked in NOTICIAS sectio directly appers the module NSP with the articles and also the same articles inside mainbody featured, how can i avoid this? see jpg examples::::

http://test.lyonbeat.com
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon May 21, 2012 10:45 am
If I understand your problem you want to exclude currently displayed article from News Show Pro content ? Right now News Show Pro module don't have this kind of feature so it is impossible.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon May 21, 2012 4:01 pm
is there a way to solved this?, cause i only want NSP to manage all articles
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 22, 2012 8:07 am
Right now News Show Pro module don't have this kind of feature so it is impossible.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.