World News II installation issue

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:28 am
Hi.

I'm trying to install World News II on my registered domain, but in Joomla Administration panel i get the error "Impossible to open archive".

Where's my error?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:32 am
Maybe package is corrupted, please re-download zip package and make sure that you are using clean template version not quickstart. If the problem still exists you need to check your server max_upload limit.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:44 am
re downloaded. Problem still here. Any suggestion on how to change server max_upload limit? Thank you
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:52 am
I've tried installation from exctacted archive in tmp folder on server. It seems to work. I'll let you know. Thank you
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:48 am
Looks like problem with max upload value, you can change it via php.ini file or if you don't have access to this configuration the only way is to contact with your service provider (hosting company).
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.