login error

Responsive Joomla template for Entertainment and Music purpose with clean and lightweight design.
GK User
Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:25 am
m destroyed all my hard work shelved,

I used ur music template,
the problem is that m unable to create new password somehow i was able to login to the sytem , site is hacked nor i m able to access the k2 items , everything was built in k2
http://bollywoodbook.in/
now let me explain you what happened
how it started: I got a update to upgrade k2 items so i upgraded
at the meantime to optimize more on my site i removed older joomla template like beez, etc.. some modules which are not in use like articles modules and certain plugins
later i found m not able to access my k2 items whenever i click it goes blank so googled the querry and found out many ways to handle
like i removed and reinstalled the k2 items again but no change
so i installed the entire plugins again from music template
now this time my login got blocked is that hijacked or what???
so started googling out i found out some way from gavick topic to renter using phpmyadmin some code provided by moderator to be entered in password using php my admin
now i was able to login but not able to change password and k2 items have same problem,,, this sometime misleads me to the fact that my site doesnot works fine, maximum capacity of your template creating k2 items or k2 items is around 160 k2 items
now how to go
i have a backup of 4-12-2014 shall i upload this ,,,
require ur suggestion as m very new than u to joomla
now u can only become the superhero for my http://bollywoodbook.in/
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:27 pm
Hello,

If you have a backup you should restore them, because it will be the fastest way to solve your problems.
Administrator

GK User
Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:29 am
i have used backup and now m able to use k2 items but there's a login error now also
m not able to login using my original credentials
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:39 am
Please consult your issue on official joomla forum, as it is not an issue with our product but with your joomla installation.
Administrator

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.