Error 1064:SQL syntax

Support forum dedicated to GameNews game Joomla template perfect for gamers, game portal news and reviews with dedicated extensions for rating and video support
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon May 25, 2015 8:40 pm
Report this post
I am getting this error on my webpage can anyone help as I dont have a clue what to do next.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY comments.itemID' at line 11 SQL=SELECT content.id AS id, COUNT(comments.itemID) AS count FROM w2gri_k2_items AS content LEFT JOIN w2gri_k2_comments AS comments ON comments.itemID = content.id WHERE comments.published AND ( ) GROUP BY comments.itemID ;

When I click on k2/items/article I get the following errors

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$rows in /home/simdetai/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/models/extrafield.php on line 224

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$cols in /home/simdetai/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/models/extrafield.php on line 225

Not sure what that means or what I need to do to correct them.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue May 26, 2015 11:42 am
Report this post
Your lack of support you give towards your paided customers is pathetic.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 28, 2015 3:12 pm
Report this post
Hello,

Our usual reply time at forum is around 24-72h - unfortunately you have wrote at your topic again and your topic become invisible in our list of topics without reply.

Which extension returns the mentioned SQL error?

Regarding the PHP notices - it seems to be a core K2 issue - I suggest to consult it with K2 technical support.
Administrator

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.