How do I change the mobile layout

Support forum dedicated to GameNews game Joomla template perfect for gamers, game portal news and reviews with dedicated extensions for rating and video support
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:56 pm
Report this post
Want to change how things display on mobile devices. How can I do that?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:06 am
Report this post
Hi

All depends what and how You wish to change something. Some changes may be done in joomla panel, some will requires styling change in CSS files, some may even need changes to template core files. Can You pleas be more specific ?

GK User
Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:02 pm
Report this post
I wanted to change where the login shows up. Now it is on the bottom. And I wanted to change what menu items show up. I made mobile menu changes in joomla admin. But they are not what shows up. It shows the main menu on mobile
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:46 pm
Report this post
Hi

This template is using responsive layout, so there is no option to use a different menu for mobile. It was possible while it had a separated layout for mobile devices, but that changed. If there is still an option to select one than it's most probably a leftover from old version.

To move topbar to top. Try edit file /layout/default.php and copy all the code related with "<div id="gkTopBar">" right after <body> opening tag.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.