K2 Item - How to center the image?

Support forum dedicated to GameNews game Joomla template perfect for gamers, game portal news and reviews with dedicated extensions for rating and video support
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat May 16, 2015 12:25 pm
Report this post
Hello there,

My website is below in the link. I use gamenews template.
How can i center the image in the link below?

http://gokare.com/index.php/component/k ... yayimlandi

Looking forward for your reply,
Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon May 18, 2015 1:33 pm
Report this post
Please edit: /templates/gk_gamenews/css/override.css and add at its end:
Code: Select all
.itemImageBlock img {margin: 0 auto;}

Remember to enable "CSS override" in template settings - advanced section.

GK User
Sat May 30, 2015 4:00 pm
Report this post
Hello I seem to be experiencing the same issue this has been a huge stumbling block and is stopping me to progress with me site ,I have read article after article viewed joomla works webpage and documentation and nothink I have tried seems to correct my issue .I have provided 2 images to highlight my issues.

Prev 1 shows my problem highlighted by arrows my images get cut off but the main article itself is perfect.

prev 2 shows up correctly in the latest news module
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:14 pm
Report this post
Can anyone offer any insight to this issue?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:11 pm
Report this post
1. Please do not bump your questions.
2. Could you please post an url to your site?

GK User
Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:35 pm
Report this post
Bump my questions ? You folks need a fire up your arse I have never meet a group of obnoxious pricks in all my life,I have worked with many polish people but you lot take the piss.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:45 pm
Report this post
There is no need to be rude... Do you even know what bump means? Whenever you bump - which is answer your own question it makes you wait longer. There are dozens of questions here which need to be answered, and we use queue for that. Whenever you answer your own question it goes to bottom of the queue. I hope understanding that will help reduce your frustration in the future.
Going back to the original question... Could you please post an url to your site?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.