Error during creating the thumbnails

February 2013 WordPress Theme
GK User
Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:29 pm
Hello guys,

While inserting the miniature for my posts i always receive this message "An error occured during creating the thumbnail." Is there a fix for that?

Another question is how can I configure the number of posts and columns to be displayed on my home page as a blog format ?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:12 am
Hi,

This error appears when you are adding featured image to post? could you provide URL to your website? (here or via PM)

"Amount of posts on the front page" you can set in Magazine -> Template Options -> Basic. (there's no option to set amount of columns)

GK User
Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:39 pm
Hi Piotr,

I am afraid the website itself is located on localhost for our company`s internal portal. Yes, you are right, I am talking about GK new pro and the problem is in thubnails generation.

Is there any way I could somehow share the error log file with you?

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:30 am
Hi,

You can send me a PM with link to this file.

BTW which version of Magazine theme are you using? Because this problem may occur on Windows localhost (but the latest version is improved)

GK User
Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:50 am
Template version: 1.3.1
Your template is up to date

I am afraid I can not send you the log file because I dont know how to generate it or where to look for a problem :) How do I enable the logging in this plugin?

I have as well made sure that I have 755 permissions set for cache_nsp folder which by the way of course does not contain any pictures except the default stuff
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:16 am
anyone?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:26 pm
It will be difficult, because installation is on localhost, when you add e.g. new post and featured image to this post, GK News Show Pro widget give this error, right?
Could you check your cache_nsp directory, are there any files?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.