Contact page & Sign In button.

Dedicated support forum for CloudHost elegant bosting WordPress theme which is perfect for your business and hosting websites. Here you can ask questions and discuss with other theme users.
GK User
Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:46 pm
Hi, I have 2 questions.

1) How do I configure my email id to receive emails from the Contact us form?

2) How do I change the text on Sign IN / Out button. I would like to change it to Sign Up.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:35 am
Hello,

Regarding your question:

1) Please check CLoudHost -> Template Options -> Pages tab and "Contact email" option. If you don't enter the email here, your website admin email address is taken.

2). I'm sorry but I can't see Sign IN/OUt button in this theme, I can see only login/logut, where is this text exactly?

GK User
Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:34 pm
Hi Piotr
I changed the contact email in Template Options > Pages as suggested.
I also altered the admin contact to the preferred email in the template.contact.php file but the contact form is still sending to admin (ie. me!)
Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:30 pm
Hi,
Do you have latest version of the theme?
So you've changed contact email in Template Options > Pages and emails are still sending to the adress added during WP installation?

GK User
Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:15 pm
Hi

Yes, the theme is John 1.3
Yes, I changed the contact email in John > Template options > Pages > Contact e-mail to my client's but it comes through to the admin.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:57 am
Could you please send me a PM with backend and FTP access to your website? Then I'll be albe to check it.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.