How to hide this Font Size Position in Template

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri May 30, 2014 1:44 pm
Report this post
When I install the Game Template's Quickstart package (for Joomla 3.3), I dont see the font-size section at the top of MainBody area. But when I installed the template as a stand-alone, I am seeing this at the top of mainbody. Here is the screen-dump so you know what I am referring to?
font-size.jpg

Why is this showing? How to hide this? I tried searching under Modules, Extensions and Template settings and I dont see any option for this and I dont know how to hide it.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri May 30, 2014 2:21 pm
Report this post
Hi,
template have such a settings,
but also it might be from K2 features, so if this article which you shown was a K2 item - check K2 category settings there you will find it.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:09 am
Report this post
Found it. This setting was under Template Style -> Features tab -> Template Elements Overides -> Font-size switcher -> Always disabled.

The above screen shot was the template's font size switcher and not the K2 font size buttons. That is a different one that appears below the Item title and the settings for that is under K2. Thank you Pawel for your support. Cheers!
Senior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.