Refer to Login Popup

December '13 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:22 pm
Report this post
Hey,

I am trying to make another link to the login popup (#gkLogin) you'll find on the upper right position.

But when I copy the link incl. the id="gkLogin" I only will be referred to the login page but no login popup will appear.
I used this link: <a href="/component/users/?view=login" id="gkLogin">log in</a>

Has anyone ideas how to become the popup working from further login links?!

Would be great, thanks!
Michael
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:32 am
Report this post
I guess the problem is with the code that was not designed to work with multiple login elements. Also placing two elements with same ID on one page is a big "no no".

GK User
Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:25 pm
Report this post
Ok, so no chance to fix that issue?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:04 am
Report this post
This is not an issue itself, its just a strange idea. But it is possible to do so, but it would require to rewrite few lines in gk.scripts.js and use an unique class instead of an element id.

GK User
Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:11 am
Report this post
Cloud you help me out with that issue? Don't know what to do. :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:08 pm
Report this post
This is custom job and we do not support such on this forum. But you can ask any frontend developer or any of Gavick Moderators for this (payed) change.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.