Weather GK4 - 3.1.5 ( not able to add days)

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:54 pm
Hi,
Everything is working fine on my joomla 3.1.5 but in " Admin, "Module Manager: Module GK Weather" There is no option to add days to the forecast.
Could you please let me know who to fix it?
Module Manager_ Module GK Weather - 2013-10-26_14.43.27.png

Thanks a lot!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:29 pm
Hi,
check Layout (tab) there you will find "Next day forecast" option, by default after installation should be enabled.

This is only setting to add days to the forecast.
So if you are not happy, don't worry on JED you will find over 5 different weather modules.

:ugeek: Freedom of choice!
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:42 pm
Pawel F wrote:Hi,
check Layout (tab) there you will find "Next day forecast" option, by default after installation should be enabled.

So if you are not happy, don't worry on JED you will find over 5 different weather modules.

I don't see it...please, let me know
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:00 pm
zx7 wrote:
Pawel F wrote:Hi,

I don't see it...please, let me know

On the front end I just see 2 days forecast. I would like 3 if is possible
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:56 pm
sorry, now is not possible - but maybe with new update of module. But please don't ask me when. You can ask "bkrztuk"
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:44 pm
Thank you so much for your time and help!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:44 pm
No problem, By the way. I don't know from what country you are, but I saw that some Weather websites also from government have Webmaster section on footer menu - where they have wizard (creators) to create your own Weather map (with HTML code). Sometimes they look very nice, for example : http://yowindow.com/weatherwidget.php
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.