Login redirection at Magazine template

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:27 am
Report this post
Hello,
I need to redirects at login redirection to specific page when somebody login at my Website. I can see at settings template which login url I want, but not login redirection. I have published login module at login position and I can configure which page I want to redirect after login, but doesn't work with your template login button.

How can I solve it?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:08 am
Report this post
Did you try to change login/logout page in mod_login module settings? >> screenshot
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:14 am
Report this post
Yes, and doesn't work. Module are published at login template position and assigned to all pages,
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:25 am
Report this post
Could you give me your site URL ? It is always easier to check CSS/HTML code on live site. I'll look whether the module code exists on your website.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:27 pm
Report this post
Hello, am I having the same issue?

Just after login on the frontend the redirects brings me here
mysite.com/index.php//
with 2 forward slashes

And the browser(s) does not load the site any more, and it says that may be related to cookies.

Do you please know how I can fix it?

Thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:04 pm
Report this post
This is your domain configuration issue or just problem with the place where template is installed. Please try to disable SEF URL's and mod_rewrite to test how this look with regular URL's.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.