Responsive Layout not working anymore..

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:27 pm
I´m literally pulling my hair out!
Since Firefox 52, News Show pro GK5 grids do not display correctly anymore.
After a page refresh, half of them are blurred like if they are suddenly transparent or not visible at all. When resizing the browser to a smaller width, they reappear, after a page reload they are blurred again.
I´m using the musicstate template, the effect shows on various sites on J2.5 as on J3

On IE and Edge, everything works fine.
Any Ideas what the cause for this is?

Uli
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:03 pm
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:40 pm
I have replied to your post via private message but I´m not sure if that worked. It still says one Message in Outbox. Did you get my reply?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:17 am
Hi

I haven't got a notification, but when You have mentioned here that it was send I was able to find it.

Please add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings. Looks like new FF has some problems rendering 3d animations.

Code: Select all
.gkGridGK5 {
    transform: none;
}

GK User
Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:16 am
I have tried it but that has no effect at all. Its the same as before
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:16 pm
Hi
It was apparently a bug in the new Firefox release 52, since the last update of FF it works!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:41 pm
Hi

That's what I was suspecting. That's why I advised to disable 3D animation function. Are You sure the code is removed so it's 100% from FF and not just cache refreshed and apply the change?

GK User
Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:47 pm
Yes, I have tested it on various PC´s. That bug is no longer there even without your patch. Since today, the webfonts that are configured in the gavick template are not shown anymore in firefox. It works fine in Edge and the whole site renders an error and cannot be displayed IE11 at all. I have checked this in Win 7 and there it all works fine. These errors appear only in Win10. Maybe a MS update that screwed up things?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:37 pm
Hi

Just tested it and it's showing fine to me, anyway I've experienced such issue before and it was related with browser caching. Cleaning browser cache was helping with such problem. Also in some cases when https links were involved source of the icons was blocked because of cross-origin issue. Unfortunately a fix for that was to either change all links to http or https.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.