NSP 1.9.0 Fatal error: Class 'VmConfig'

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:56 am
With the new update version 1.9.0 I update the NSP via Joomla and I get this error:

Fatal error: Class 'VmConfig' not found in (...-private...) /modules/mod_news_pro_gk5/tmpl/portal_modes/product_gallery_2/controller.php on line 40

Please advise!
Thank you.
Jean
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:47 am
I should clarify: the error does appear on the page where the NSP5 was showing before. The error is not in the upgrade of NSP5.

Jean
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:56 am
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp. Please do not forget to include Your site's url in PM.

GK User
Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:48 am
JD-Can - which version of VM are you using?
Administrator

GK User
Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:31 pm
Dziudek: I'm not even using VM (which I assume it is Virtual Mart?). The website does not even have any sort of cart system or online selling.
Jean
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:36 pm
So your issue is caused by fact that you have set in the portal mode settings button type to "Cart" - please change it and it will fix your issue.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:44 pm
WOW... I did not even see that setting until you mention it. That did the trick! I assume the default values are usually good, but this is not the case! Thank you. That solved my problem.
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.