AcyMailing integration to front page sign-up

Start-up Joomla template with amazing CSS3 animated icons, price tables and parallax effect background.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:18 am
Report this post
Hey Guys,

Any quick tutorial on how to implement AcyMailing module on the front page (looking the same as in the template sign-up)?
I think most will appreciate this...

Thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:15 pm
Report this post
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:12 pm
Report this post
I read the documentation and somehow didn't get it...
Is ist possible to use the Gavick "Sign up for our newsletter" Module with Acymailing function? The style of this placeholder perfectly matches to the template, so it would be great to have it with a real subsribe function of Acymailing.

If I disable this module and put the acymailing module on the position the style is different...

(actually I'm working on the storefront template, but I guess if it is possible, it's all the same)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:00 pm
Report this post
unfortunately, this is not my fault how template was made.
Of course you can add this same class which was used in dummy module,
but there is no guarantee that it will look the same.
So probably you have to add your own css styles anyway.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 27, 2015 5:07 pm
Report this post
I'm also trying to use the Storefront template newsletter sign-up look that's shown in the supplied template as I prefer it to the Acymailing module. Is this possible, or was it just there for show? If it's not possible, how can I keep the social icons in roughly the same place as they are in the template.

Thanks
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat May 30, 2015 8:27 pm
Report this post
Newsletter must be in place where people will see them and put into their e-mail address.
In this topic I fully agree.
How it will look it doesn't matter so much, more important info should be before him, WHY I NEED TO SIGN UP ? WHAT BENEFITS I WILL RECEIVE?

Try to publish in this same like in demo, any newsletter module and leave only those fields which are you really need.
Than use firebug and analyze our css and copy and use in your solution.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.