twitter not working

Free Joomla social activities module which can display data from Twitter, Facebook and Google+ in various layouts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:57 pm
Hi,

i have problems with the grid gk5 modul. i will connected the twitter button to my twitter account. can anywhere help me?

thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:22 am
You need to edit correct module (please disable tinyMCE editor in global configuration firest - change editor to "editor - none") and put there a link to your twitter page.

GK User
Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:04 pm
i disable the tinymce but i haven´t a twitter connection on my first site of die (m)social template. where can i help me
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:33 pm
Ok, sorry but I'm having problem understanding what you need. Please try be as simple as possible.

GK User
Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:54 pm
sorry my mistake - see here http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/msocial/. on the start screen - i will link the twitter button and the google+ button with my accounts. where can i change here the accounts?

the other news - where get it the modul from?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:17 pm
Home page is made of gkGrid module. This module loads other modules attached to different positions. Please check which position your gkGrid loads - and find correct one - edit it with tineMCE disabled and create a link to your facebook/google/twitter page.
For more informations please check the documentation:
http://www.gavick.com/documentation/joo ... k5-module/

"where get it the modul from" - sorry this still is unclear to me.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.