500 Error loading form file

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:01 am
Report this post
While trying to access: Template Manager: Styles :: the gk_startup - Default , I receive: 500 Error loading form file... :cheer:
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:22 pm
Report this post
Hi,

First of all - please check if the templateDetails.xml file in the template was uploaded correctly.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:50 am
Report this post
Hi
have the same problem if i want to upload a picture in the slideshow I get the same error.
The error occurs only when uploading image

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:55 am
Report this post
@Holoplay - probably it is connected with your server settings - please check if you have enabled the mod_security (usually it causes similar problems) and if the all necessary directories have proper permissions.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:06 pm
Report this post
Hi
when I upload the jpeg file everything is ok
when I upload the png file I get the error message
I talked for half an hour with the support all settings ok
what can I do
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:49 pm
Report this post
Do you have the same problem in the Media Manager?
Administrator

GK User
Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:01 am
Report this post
Hi
Media Manager works normal.
I Upload a clean Joomla 3.0 and the Startup Template also GK4 everything was ok
now its gk_startup_quickstart_J!30 installed
please my website www.sanders-enterprises.ch - admin /admin is it possible that you look

thx
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:31 am
Report this post
dziudek wrote:Hi,

First of all - please check if the templateDetails.xml file in the template was uploaded correctly.

Yes I see this has been uploaded...
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:08 am
Report this post
But it is correct? Did you compared this file with the original one from the package?
Administrator

GK User
Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:08 pm
Report this post
Hi

i found the Folder thats not work : mod_images_gk4 - Styles - gk Startup
all other styles are ok,I think that some gk _Startup a code line is missing the others have
i try every file to change nothing works
Please check this 6 files in gk _startup i think its the file class.image.php

thx
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:19 pm
Report this post
dziudek wrote:But it is correct? Did you compared this file with the original one from the package?

Yes, it's the same. Does it belong in "Template" folder or Root Dir?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:44 pm
Report this post
Weird, now getting this when creating a new article...

Warning
Failed loading XML file
/home/content/17/10289917/html/templates//typography/
failed to load external entity "/home/content/17/10289917/html/templates//typography/"

Website info:
[CUT]
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:52 pm
Report this post
Problem should be fixed now - I've selected the proper XML file in the typography plugin. BTW please don't provide the access data here on the public forum - for the future references please use the PM messages.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:59 pm
Report this post
Thanks you sir! Does the template look correct to you? Doesn't much look like the demo...
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:02 pm
Report this post
If you want to reproduce the demo content, then please use the Quickstart package which will install the Joomla! with our template and all necessary articles and modules configured properly.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:58 pm
Report this post
Hi

its possible thats styles gk_startup dont works on Apache 1.1.36 ??
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:07 pm
Report this post
Apache 1.* ? Sorry but te current Apache version is 2.4.* so it can be a possible reason of your problems.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:01 am
Report this post
dziudek wrote:If you want to reproduce the demo content, then please use the Quickstart package which will install the Joomla! with our template and all necessary articles and modules configured properly.

Yes have done the install of quickstart and can see the Control Panel but nothing else...
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:42 pm
Report this post
Phil Nelles wrote:
dziudek wrote:If you want to reproduce the demo content, then please use the Quickstart package which will install the Joomla! with our template and all necessary articles and modules configured properly.

Yes have done the install of quickstart and can see the Control Panel but nothing else...

Alright everything working in Control Panel now, but I don't see any of the demo content in the site...
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:03 pm
Report this post
If you installed a quickstart then you have to removed the whole demo content. Anyway - for me your template manager is working fine, I've only updated the NSP module to the newest version what fixed the problem on the frontpage.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:10 pm
Report this post
In my opinion you have installed the template package, not the quickstart package as it was described here: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... oomla-1-6/
Administrator

GK User
Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:32 pm
Report this post
dziudek wrote:In my opinion you have installed the template package, not the quickstart package as it was described here: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... oomla-1-6/

I would be surprised if it's not the quickstart package as I downloaded and uploaded multiple times but with no content as a result... not sure at this point. :S
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:11 am
Report this post
Phil Nelles wrote:
dziudek wrote:In my opinion you have installed the template package, not the quickstart package as it was described here: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... oomla-1-6/

I would be surprised if it's not the quickstart package as I downloaded and uploaded multiple times but with no content as a result... not sure at this point. :S

I was installing the quickstart package- just into the wrong directory... working now thanks for all of your help.
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.