Some Cart and register problems

eCommerce WordPress theme with various e-store features and WooCommerce support.
GK User
Mon May 09, 2016 8:15 pm
Hi guys,

I have sadly a few problems, all of them around the scripts:

First of all while buying something, the button appears even before any parameter is choosen.

problem 1.png

Second - always empty cart. Doesn't matter what I do, but this problem touch only someone without an account.

Third and the last one... I just cannot create as a "new client" an account without having a product in a cart (second problem :( ). The only possibility is to go to a login page, chose "register" and create an account at awful backend page.
Your login form in menu even wasn't appear earlier, so I changed it to a standard login page. Is there any possibility to make both: login and register form at the frontend? Or just register using a Checkout page, but it of course doesn't work without having a solution to the second problem.

And the biggest question: What's going on? It seems like something blocks almost all scripts. But it's a fresh instalation. Nothing new was added, neither addons nor scripts.

Adres: http://heisseslips.de/
If there's a need, I can send you an access to the backend.

Thank you for a great support as always :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon May 09, 2016 8:36 pm
In addition to the second problem (it also appears only while not logged it), I found this error:

translator.js:216 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Tue May 10, 2016 8:52 am
Hi,

Regarding the first issue - we didn't modify this behaviour in our themes, so it's probably because of WooCommerce udpate.

I can't see other issues on my installation, could you provide your website backend and FTP access? Please try to disable all plugins (except WooCommerce) first.

GK User
Tue May 10, 2016 11:32 am
Hi,

I have sent all access datas via PM.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 12, 2016 3:49 pm
As Joshua suggested, I just reinstalled woocommerce.
It helped :)

Many thanks once more!
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.