"Could not open socket" Recaptcha Error

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:17 am
Hi all, I have the eSport template on a local server and when I try to register a demo account I get the error " could not open socket". Can anyone help me to fix this error. This a local server and I am building the website locally to publish later. Everything else works fine.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:53 am
Hi,
sometimes on localhost there is a problem with recapchta , but don't worry, just disable it, and enable when you publish on normal host.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:16 pm
Thanks for the reply, I disabled but now I go through the register process and I get a blank page. I use the test account that came with the template and I can login normally but when I try to register a account I get a blank page after filling the form. Any idea about that?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:07 pm
I don't think it was/is fault of our template. Because your page is on your localhost I don't have access to check it. Only hope that it will be okey online.

p.s.
In Poland we use JAMP - it's similar to XAMPP but it's fully compatibility settings with all Joomla versions.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:15 am
I am using a LAMP stack because I am more familiar with it and when I publish it on a LAMP stack as well. I hope it works fine.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:41 pm
If you will have problems after migration - let us know. We'll try to help.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.