Problem with 9 images in frontpage - not showing

Modern, responsive, unique and elegant one-page WordPress theme to showcase your creativity
GK User
Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:04 pm
Hi there,
I am having a problem with the frontpage 9 images that show up when you scroll.
For some reason, in unexpected times, it stops showing the images and I have to login to the website and navigate to Widgets - Header and then change the name of the title of the GK Portfolio widget. If i press save it then shows my images in the frontpage, but after a while the same happens.When the images are not shown, the widget's title shows up normally.

I am using Creativity Theme and also haven't made any changes to files rather than the css files.
Can you please let me know what's wrong, and why my site stops working? Its pretty frustrating for my client, he has informed me for this issue for over 40 times in 2 years. Can you please help me on solving this issue?
I also have a video demonstration of the problem and also screenshots of my GK Portfolio settings. Keep in mind that I cannot share them publicly here.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:21 am
Hi,

Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? Please send me also the video and screenshots.

GK User
Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:11 am
Yes of course. I am sending you a pm right now.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:04 am
Hi,

It seems that your are using very old version of our theme, the latest version of the Creativity theme is 1.12 (based on GavernWP 1.16), please udpate your theme first.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.