problems with installing Creativity Quickstart

Modern, responsive, unique and elegant one-page WordPress theme to showcase your creativity
GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:07 pm
All configuration details for Creativity theme are available on our documentation page.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:11 pm
Error installing Quickstart ... Already downloaded, updated and always the same error:

Is this what you want?
try again
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Hi,

Could you better describe the workflow which causes this error?
Administrator

GK User
Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:11 pm
Load quick start from the control panel and nothing happens what you say would happen when go to the URL, I can not configure Creativity theme. Could give you more specific information for users without technical knowledge as you.
WP must be installed before or after your quickstart?
Do not install WP?
Try several times following step by step your "tutorial" and the installation is not possible.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:41 pm
Administrator

GK User
Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:46 am
Again?
Your article says:
"Once you’ve moved/uploaded all the files, you should open your browser and navigate to the same location on your website i.e. if you uploaded the quickstart files to the server root, then you’d need to open your main website address – in our case, we moved the directory content to the wp_qi directory on our localhost server, so we’ll open: http://127.0.0.1:8080/wp_qi. After pointing your browser to where you uploaded the quickstart files, you should see the following message:"

But what happens when this message is not there? this is my problem, I can not go to WP.

Can you do a tutorial step by step, like you have in steakhouse or writer for manual intalacion, the "quickstart" is very complicated for me, thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:50 am
Forget it, I will use another theme, it is best that I can do, because your support is limited to read the article again.
Have a nice day
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.