Scrolling items without space after the last item

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:08 pm
Hi,
How do I set the gk4 Highlighter to items scrolled continuously, without interruption after the last item?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:05 pm
What kind of interruption you mean? Could you show me an example?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:17 am
Maybe interruption is no good word, but here is example: http://www.solidarnosc.org.pl
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:32 pm
I think that this problem may be related with fact that there is only one article here, please try to duplicate this item so then Highlighter will have at least 2 items to scroll.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:07 pm
When I set more items, there is excacly the same situation - after last item there is break and after last item is hidded first start scrolling.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:47 am
I've visited the site and the module is still showing only one item - could you duplicate the item so I'll be able to check this on live site?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Ok, here is version with more items http://microworks.kylos.pl/nszz/ - please look at that.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:13 pm
Maybe I'm just blind but I can't see anywhere highlighter on this page. screenshot
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:49 am
Please switch language to Polish and then you'll see.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:03 am
shados wrote:Please switch language to Polish and then you'll see.

Switcher there is in footer of page.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:43 pm
Ok, now I see the problem - please tell me which script type do you use in module jQuery or mootools? Probably I need some FTP access to debug this issue on your website.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.