How to change read more text button

Responsive WordPress theme suitable for Schools, Colleges or educational websites.
GK User
Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:29 pm
How to change buttons such as read more in sample post or when in latest events etc...
Expert Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:27 am
Hi,
You have to translate your theme, please use i.e "Loco translate" plugin.

GK User
Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:58 pm
And what I have two language on one page read more and on another i want translated read more
Expert Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:11 am
I don't understand, on the same page do you want to have "read more" in two languages? Could you provide an URL to this site?

GK User
Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:54 am
I just want to change read more i dont want every post to have read more text i want differnent text fo each post so i want chabge text read more not using pot files etc... i want to use cms to change text
Expert Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:11 am
It's not possible by default, you can use i.e. Custom Field to store different "read more" text for each post and modify theme files to get this custom post value instead of default "read more", but this kind of modification is beyond our technical support.

GK User
Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:27 pm
Thanks for the answer i try with different solution i start to use qtranslate x wich is free so how can i translate this "read more" button and calendar "when" text
Expert Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:02 am
Hi,
The University theme is compatible with WPML translation plugin - it was tested by WPML team, unfortunately we can't guarantee that it will work properly with qtrasnlate plugin also.

GK User
Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:01 pm
Joshua M wrote:Hi,
You have to translate your theme, please use i.e "Loco translate" plugin.

How to translate read more with loco can you give me short guide only for read more button
Expert Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:18 pm
Sure, but Loco Translate is for translation only - it's not a multilanguage plugin like WPML or qtranslate.
So if you are using Serbian langauge - the "read more" will be translated to Serbian (all instances of "read more").
The loco translation guide is here:
https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/beginners

GK User
Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:32 pm
So i try with Loco and get this message
Partially configured bundle

This bundle's configuration has been automatically detected, but isn't fully complete.
No translation template for the "university" text domain
One file can't be matched to a known set of strings
Advanced configuration
Import config from XML
Check config repository
Get help with this
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:20 pm
How to translate university news "read more..." button i installed loco but cannot find that button
Expert Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:36 am
Maybe it's a "read more" from News Show Pro plugin.. In this case please translate the plugin. Could you provide a screenshot with mentioned read more button marked?

GK User
Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:59 am
read-more1.jpg
Expert Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.